The first thing you will have to do is add Live Listen to the Control Centre. Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to Settings > Control Center.
- Scroll down and tap the Add button next to the Hearing button
- Tap Settings to save the changes.
Once you have added Live Listen to the Control Centre, follow these steps
- Open Control Center on your iPhone or your iPad.
- Tap the Hearing button
- Tap Live Listen.
- Place your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch in front of the person that you want to hear. Make sure to adjust the volume on your device if you can’t hear well enough.
That’s about it and you will be able to hear conversations happening in other rooms. Do keep in mind that the range won’t be too much as the feature is linked to AirPods and that’s Bluetooth range only.